- I was born in the desert.
- I Graduated from Northern Arizona Universtiy with a BFA in Graphic Design.
- I want you to want me.
- I read books about symbols for fun.
- I know pretty much every Christmas song.
- When I was a kid I made fake credit cards with card stock and packing tape for fun.
- When I was a college student I made fake NAU ID’s for my friends who came to visit me
so they could ride the campus bus with me.
- I was about to be a Psychology major before I decided on Graphic Design. Dodged that bullet!
- All of my passwords are different finger combinations instead of real words.
- One movie that I could watch over and over again forever is “That Thing You Do.” I can’t help it!
- I love type.
- Old people get me.
- When I’m not designing, I’m on the hunt for the most delicious beers in the world.
- Most of the time when I start a new project this is what’s going though my head:
“If there was a design problem, yo I’ll solve it…” (You know… Vanilla Ice.)
- I’m a really hard worker.
- I want to design wonderful things for YOU! What do ya say?
Contact me at email@example.com